The HaGe Group with its parent company Hauptgenossenschaft Nord AG, Kiel, is one of the largest agricultural trading companies in Germany.
The company's headquarters are in the Schleswig-Holstein state capital, Kiel. Around 1,150 people are employed in the group.
With its Scandinavian main shareholders, the Danish dlg and the Swedish Lantmännen, HaGe forms a strong network of companies networked primarily in Northern Europe.
Talentschuppen GmbH is the exclusive HR partner of the HaGe Group.
On behalf of the HaGe Group, we take over the complete applicant management and are looking for a crop analyst (m/f/x) - for dlg in Denmark or HaGe in Germany - for the branch in Kiel at the earliest possible date.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Running agricultural market research and analysis for and in cooperation with Raw materials, Grains and Rapeseeds departments of DLG Group in Germany, Sweden, Baltics and Denmark.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of global agricultural weather, climate, crop conditions, feed market developments and it effect on Supply & Demand Balance.
- Establishing and maintaining prices data for the list of commodities, import export line ups, etc.
- Acting as part of a commercial team.
- Maintaining Supply and Demand analyses (S&D) and data management related to S&D.
- Creating presentations for the team and as per customers’ requests.
- Establishing new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization.
- Cultivating and maintaining contacts with the industry and data providers.
- Has a drive and energy to lead analyses, has strong analytical, presentation, statistical and communication skills
- always has his/her “YES” hat on and able to communicate technical information to non‐technical people
- Has an agricultural economics degree, experience across the industry and crop and/or feed analyses
- Skilled at accessing, utilizing, analyzing data
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and trust
- fluent written and oral English skills
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Innovative and agile work structure in an established company
- A performance-based remuneration, 30 days vacation, company pension
- Varied and responsible activities
- Willingness to work on Sundays and public holidays during the season
- Working in an excellent working atmosphere
- Diverse opportunities for professional and personal development
- Please apply directly online by clicking on the "Apply now>" button
- If you have any questions, please call us directly or send us an email
- In the next step, we arrange a telephone appointment for an initial interview
|The discretion of your application is a |
matter of course for us.
|We look forward to receiving your application|